Humana's Partnership with Doctor On Demand Got Even Better
Wouldn't it be nice to see a doctor from anywhere you are, 24/7, this Cold & Flu season?
Humana has partnered with Doctor on Demand to provide covered visits to its members.
With Doctor On Demand, you will see a board-certified doctor in minutes, with video access from your mobile device or computer. Skip the waiting room and exposure to other illnesses while saving time and money using telemedicine.
Just like an in-person visit, the doctor takes your history and symptoms, performs an exam and may recommend treatment - including prescriptions and lab work. He or she will provide consultation and even call in prescriptions to your pharmacy.
You can receive treatment, 24 hours a day, seven days a week for many conditions, including:
• Cold, sore throat and flu symptoms
• Upper respiratory infections
• Allergies and sinus infections
• Urinary tract infections
• Skin conditions
Doctor On Demand is more affordable than a visit to the emergency or urgent care.
Starting January 1, 2018, all Humana members can use this service for $49 or less. Most Humana copay plans will include this service for a $0 copay (that's free!).
Join Doctor on Demand and enter your Humana insurance information or call Humana Customer Service to verify your copay being using the service.
Four easy steps to get started
2. Enter your health insurance information; select Humana and enter your group ID and member ID. Verify your copay amount for the service.
3. Enter a payment method to keep on file.
4. Schedule an appointment or select "See a Medical Doctor now" to have a doctor call you back within minutes.